the visitors

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nostalgia

i step on a stage with fans who wave their hands and rage
as a product of my ignorance united with the fans who scream like leonidus
when they hear my name its a shame that i want fame who really is the one too blame
in a world where shaking hands with a corporate official is like playing patty cake with a dead mans hands..its unmoral so i work hard make em scratch their heads like they got a head band kuz dey got me upside down like a handstand so i pray every day like a mantis and try hard not to land on the canvas and be out for the count like muhummad ali when he lost that bout
so i hop in my space shuttle wit my alias on the side tell em lets ride  
kuz it’s too much envy too much pain too much jealousy too many haters too many fakers
in this world for me so let the countdown begin as my generation sins from smokin a little bleep
and drinkin a little gin my nostalgic moment never begun but i’m hopin never ends kuz this world reimburse pain and curses you when you win so let my nostalgic moment be me on stage wit a mic in my hand and a bunch of people screaming a bunch of flashing lights that i dreamed about and a bunch of people screamin out my name kuz they like what i sing about while im breathin out wit a diamond jesus piece just to show you what he about

11 comments:

  1. good Wrap Dawg hehe im tryna be black u sould have found a beat on you tube and then wraprd it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good poem buddy. ! Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Poem. Budd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. i know im usually mean to you but this was GREAT! best one i've read so far. this was deep! we may not get along but atleast we both can write deep poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did this take a long time to make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats good....Nice job writing it you got talent..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well written, i like how you compare haters to fakers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was really deep i wasn't listening to the rymes but the story it was telling.

    ReplyDelete